Genazzano FCJ College is a day and boarding school beginning with the Early Learning Centre (co-educational 3 and 4 year old kindergarten) and girls only education from Preparatory to Year 12. The College is committed to creating learning environments enriched by traditions of Catholic faith.
The College's Aquatics program is a vibrant and progressive educational program that includes the College swim teams, the Physical Education based programs for girls from Prep to Year 12 and the Gen Aquatic Swimming Club.
We have an opportunity for an experienced swimming coach to lead the College's Aquatics program as the Head of Aquatics and Head Swim Coach in an ongoing full-time capacity. The role will be responsible for:
- Developing a high quality swimming program and a competitive College Swimming Squad;
- Providing high quality coaching to students as part of the College's swimming program;
- Continuing to develop the Gen Aquatic Swimming Club, so that it positively contributes to the College’s objectives and provides further swimming opportunities for our students; and
- Further growing the College aquatic programs including water polo and diving.
The hours for this position include early mornings and early evenings Monday to Friday, in line with training schedules. Some weekend work will be required due to competitions.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven experience with successfully developing training programs
- Have experience developing and coaching students within the school training environment
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals required for State and National level swimming
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have flexibility with working hours
- Be a collaborative team player
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Level 2 First Aid
- Current CPR certification
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety / Swim Australia Teacher
- Bronze and Silver Swimming Coach Accreditation
- Working With Children's Check
- National Police Check
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, well being and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards.
How to Apply
Please supply a cover letter, CV and completed application form via the Genazzano FCJ College Employment Webpage.
Applications close: Thursday 26 March, 2020.