The Student Services Receptionist will demonstrate a commitment to the values, mission and vision of Genazzano FCJ College, as well as the skills and knowledge to facilitate their achievement.
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people.
The role of the Student Services Receptionist is to:-
- ensure that Student Services Reception is operated in a professional, positive and efficient manner
- be highly customer service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an awareness of students and their needs
- be a welcoming face and voice of the College for current and potential students, as well as various stakeholders
- ensure all visitors to the College follow the sign-in procedures and are provided with the appropriate literature
- additional duties as determined by the Business Manager
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
Remuneration is in accordance with Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
The successful candidate must be able to provide a satisfactory Working with Children Check and National Criminal Record Certificate