If you are a leader seeking work at a reputable College that celebrates diversity and delivers a balanced approach to learning and growth, from ELC right through to Year 12 then this might be the role for you. You will be immersed in a supportive culture of excellence that allows students and teachers to flourish.
Outstanding educators are invited to apply for this fantastic full time and ongoing leadership opportunity commencing in 2023 as Curriculum Leader: Prep to 6 and IB Coordinator ELC - 6.
The incumbent will:
- Lead the College’s academic Prep to Year 6, articulating a clear, strong vision for academic excellence and student wellbeing
- Inspire and encourage the College community to have high expectations and value excellence
- Share responsibility for College strategic planning and the continued implementation of the priorities established through the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and Annual Action Plan (AAP)
- Support staff in enabling a safe and academically rigorous learning environment for all students
- Be the International Baccalaureate (IB) Coordinator including Primary Years Program (PYP) ELC - 6
The ability to teach Italian will be an advantage.
Genazzano FCJ College is a Catholic Day and Boarding School, and the Boarding Premises is known as Hopetoun Hall. The College begins with the Early Learning Centre (co-educational 3 and 4-year-old kindergarten) and girls only education from Preparatory to Year 12.
Genazzano FCJ College embodies the charism of our founders, the sisters Faithful Companions of Jesus and is inspired by Ignatian spirituality. The College shares with their community a future-oriented and distinctive learning culture guided by reflection, wisdom, and service and empowers young children to transform the world with hope and care. Each person's dignity is an essential element in how the College lives out its vision and promotes the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children and young people.
The professional environment for staff at Genazzano FCJ College emphasises innovation, the importance of lifelong learning and quality relationships between staff, students and parents.
For more information please see the attached Position Description.
Applications close on Tuesday 6 December 2022.