Genazzano FCJ College is one of Melbourne’s leading Independent Catholic girl’s Colleges. We are a day and boarding school beginning with the Early Learning Centre (co-educational 3 and 4 year old kindergarten) and girls only education from Preparatory to Year 12.
The College is proud to be celebrating 130 years of history and remains committed to creating learning environments enriched by traditions of Catholic faith.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive swimming coach to join the College's Swimming team in an ongoing full-time position. As the Swim Coach and Swimming Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head Swim Coach in providing and organising high quality coaching to students as part of the College's swim program
- The administrative operations of the College swimming programs, including the Gen Aquatic Swimming Club
- Assisting with with pool facilities maintenance.
The approximate days and hours of work are:
- Monday: 6.00am - 9.00am; 4.30pm - 8.30pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am - 8.30am; 5.30pm - 8.30pm
- Wednesday: 6.00am - 1.00pm
- Thursday: 6.30am - 12.30pm; 5.30pm - 8.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 7.30pm
Some weekend work will be required due to swimming competitions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced swimming coach, with excellent communication skills and strong administrative skills.
- Working with Children's Check
- Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
- Current CPR
- AUSTSWIM certificate (teaching of water swimming and water safety), Towards Competitive Strokes or ASCTA Development Coach
- Knowledge of SwimBiz or similar swimming software
Applications Close: Wednesday 2nd October, 2019
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, well being and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.