- Part time, 15 hours p.w. over 5 days
- Fixed term contract, 2019 School Year
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder, essential
We have an opportunity for an experienced Learning Support Officer to join our progressive Junior learning community. The learning support officer will work collaboratively with the classroom teacher and learning enhancement team to provide the necessary support and structure to support student needs.
The successful applicant will be:
- Available 8.30am to 11.30am, 5 days per week
- Experienced in working with young children with challenging behaviours
- Passionate about providing quality learning support
- A calm, confident, lateral thinker
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
This is your opportunity to shine in a learning environment that will reward your love of learning and thinking. You will be supported through professional development opportunities, as well as a range of attractive employment benefits.
For further information regarding the role and the selection criteria please see the attached position description.
To apply, please click on the link below.
Applications close: Tuesday 21st May
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, well being and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards.