- Casual sports coaches required
- Approx. 5-10 hours per week, sport dependent
- Majority of hours are between 6.30am-8.30am and 3pm-6pm weekdays.
Genazzano FCJ College is a leading Catholic Girls day and boarding school from Prep to Year 12, with a coeducational Early Learning Centre.
We are seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated individuals with a passion for developing students skills in sports. The role involves planning, organising and delivering weekly training sessions as means to developing students skills, tactics and techniques in their respective sports.
- Will be multi-skilled across several sports. The sports include: Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket Diving, Gymnastics, Netball, Rowing, Softball, Soccer, and Volleyball
- Hold current qualifications in relevant sports or be studying appropriate Health Science / Sports Coaching / or Education Courses
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have a current Level 2 First Aid Certificate, Working With Children's Check and National Police Check
For further information regarding the role and the selection criteria please see the attached position description.
To apply, please click on the link below. Please supply cover letter, CV and completed application form. Only online applications via the Genazzano FCJ College Employment Webpage will be accepted.
Applications close Thursday 31st January 2019.
Genazzano FCJ College promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people. Our staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the College environment in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards.